PERMABASE - PLUS CEMENT BOARD - 1/2" X 3' X 5'
Board price based on delivery to Edmonton/Calgary and immediate area. Outside of this area additional charges may apply. If you are outside of this area please call our office at 780-490-0008 for a shipping quote.
PermaBase BRAND PLUS® Cement Board is a lightweight, rigid substrate made of Portland cement, aggregate and glass mesh that provides an exceptionally hard, durable surface that is able to withstand prolonged exposure to moisture.
PermaBase PLUS’ is ideally suited as an underlayment or backing surface for tub and showers surrounds, countertops, flooring and a variety of other interior and exterior applications.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on PermaBase Interior Applications.
Click here to view warranty
- PermaBase PLUS is up to 25% lighter than other cement boards on the market.
- Easier, cleaner cut.
- IBC/IRC Compliant. Manufactured in accordance with ASTM C 1325.
- Resists the growth of mold per ASTM D 3273 with a score of 10, the best possible score.
- Can be cut utilizing a standard utility knife and straightedge.
- PermaBase PLUS is impact resistant, extremely durable and dimensionally stable. It has excellent overall flexural, compressive and tensile strength characteristics.
- PermaBase PLUS is highly moisture resistant, and will not rot, disintegrate or swell when exposed to water.
- Approved for use in 1-hour and 2-hour rated assemblies and is UL Classified.
- Low water absorption
- Suitable for both interior and exterior applications.